Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Simple Life

Upon thousands of pressures and millions of reminders, finally here am I to update some stories of my life after 5 weeks of being idle. Sincere apologies for the delay!

It's been a busy month, or to be exact it has been a busy year since the beginning of 2009. Well, good thing or not? You tell me.

Been working like a machine, no day and night
Been traveling like a bird, 4,000KM in one month
Been restless like a soldier, 8 hours sleep definitely a luxury
Been happening like Oscar Award, juicy stories worth remembering

However, ever and ever... all these has come to an end (well, not exactly) but at least now I have the time to update blog, to do laundry, to clean room, to catch up on drama series, to log in Facebook, to do some readings etc. Well, it's true people only appreciate things when they miss it. Haha, well said. I am enjoying all these petty and simple house chores that used to be so mundane and normal to me.

Last but not least, these are the outcome of a 'normal life' for today. A simple yet fulfilling home-cooked dinner:


Shall update again on my life for the past one month :) stay tune~

1 comment:

SherLin said...

For the readers out there, I'm the one contributing to most of 'pressure & reminders', if not all. Haha! Btw, dishes look yummy! Can we have you to cook next gathering? hehe