Went for a concert couple of weeks ago so I had the chance of being young again... I mean, 'irrationally' young. Will show evidence later.
Anyway, there were quite a lot of singers performing - 周華健 (Emil Chow)、庾澄慶 (Harlem Yu)、林俊傑 (JJ)、衛蘭 (Janice)、泳兒 (Vincy)、范瑋琪 (Cristine Fan)、蕭敬騰 (Jam Hsiao)、神木與瞳 (Y2J)、李志清、溫力銘 (Danny), 陳詩莉 (Desiree)、Manhand慢行 & 黃啟銘.
神木與瞳 (Y2J) being the most impressive one with their 《為你而活》, they really heat up the whole atmosphere that everyone got so high and sang (or shout) along.
And of course, not forgotten 林俊傑 (JJ) being the most adorable one :)
(p/s Leaving this space empty to upload youtube video - need expertise (you know who you are) to enlighten me on how to share youtube here, haha)
And lastly, what I meant by being young?
- Standing at the rock area there with a bunch of young people (especially the one who made me there)
- Sacrificed my shoe by walking through thick mud to get into the area! (See evidence below)
Additional Note @ 13 Jan 2009: Apparently my dear friend do not understand why the above picture was taken. Haha. So hopefully this is clear enough for an answer:

4 comments:
I hope I'm not blindly assuming by saying 'I know who I am' and I'll show u how to upload the videos. Haha
Is there anyone to tell me why all ppl like take their feet pic :D To record the steps taken in life?
Haha... luckily you hv got 'ji3 ji1 ji1 meng3' that it's you~ who else is so expert in loading all the youtube video in her blog?
So happening huh! For ages I've not been to such concert, perhaps I need to learn from you, "being young again", unfortunately, I need a power to push me.
Post a Comment