Sunday, January 4, 2009

W.E.L.C.O.M.E. 2009!

Finally here it comes the long awaited 2009. Well, I can’t predict how well it would be compared to 2008, but I will definitely welcome it with positivity :)

Before embarking on the New Year mindset (it’s already New Year though), let’s briefly conclude my 2008 – A year with tears and blood (有血有泪的一年)!

Reason being? 2008 welcomed me (note: not the other way round) with not only the numerical growing in age, but also ‘physically’ wiser with a series of wisdom tooth ‘drama’. It was indeed a memorable experience even for a forgetful person like me. I can still recall the operation I had on valentine day and the subsequent terrific experiences. Too many first time of my life happened in 2008. First time operation for wisdom tooth, dirtied Sean’s bed sheet (in Parit Buntar) due to my blood stain from operation, first time SEVERE gastric due to painkiller, first time having to spend CNY in hospital and witness the life and death moment, first time blood donation, etc etc… Oh ya, and not forgotten the tear flowing session from watching Japanese drama based on real life story namely “1 Liter of Tears”. Haha, it was also another memorable one because I cried till having headache for the subsequent days.

2009? I don’t know how will it be like, but with the additional responsibilities at work, I guess it will be a challenging and a much looked-forward year for me :)

Resolutions?
1. Remind myself to fill in “25” in the age column instead of “24”
2. Remember to buckle up the rear seatbelt!

Hehe, Happy New Year! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey yo auntie...now only i kno u post kinda many entries d...1st time visiting ur bloggie..hehe...eh wanna come out n gather again? long time din meet u all d~