Heh... FINALLY! Here I am to post the 2nd entry (or 1st introductory in English!) especially dedicated for my "Half-Banana" friend(s). After ages of having the thought to start a blog, at last now I'm making the effort to have this "Memoires de Ma Vie", which also means Memory of My Life in Rojak Language of French & English.
This is meant to be a dedicated space for a forgetful person like me to record down every bit of my life. Apparently I'm being diagnosed by friends for "Selectively-Forgetful-Disease". Sadly, there's no trend to be observed so far and hence, no cure.
With the *Grand Opening* of this Memoires de Ma Vie, here’s the beginning of a new chapter of my life (since previous chapters were not systematically recorded, haha). Hopefully with some discipline (yes, good discipline is highly in need), I could better preserve my memories by depositing stories about my life, my value, my thoughts, my inspirations, my laughter, my ideas into this personal space. It will also be a place where I could share the songs that I listen, the movies that I watch, the books that I read, the vacation that I enjoy, and the list go on…
This is meant to be a dedicated space for a forgetful person like me to record down every bit of my life. Apparently I'm being diagnosed by friends for "Selectively-Forgetful-Disease". Sadly, there's no trend to be observed so far and hence, no cure.
With the *Grand Opening* of this Memoires de Ma Vie, here’s the beginning of a new chapter of my life (since previous chapters were not systematically recorded, haha). Hopefully with some discipline (yes, good discipline is highly in need), I could better preserve my memories by depositing stories about my life, my value, my thoughts, my inspirations, my laughter, my ideas into this personal space. It will also be a place where I could share the songs that I listen, the movies that I watch, the books that I read, the vacation that I enjoy, and the list go on…
For my potential readers out there (you know, I know, who), please bear with my indiscipline, inefficiency, and even incapability of expressing myself here. Anyway, I do hope you will gain some insights from my sharing and you’re welcome to drop by anytime! Most importantly, I hope you enjoy visiting my blog.
For SOMEONE who constantly “despises” me on my determination to initiate a blog, please acknowledge that you were wrong! Haha. I just want to say, there are always two things that push something forward -- the internal factor (determination) and the external factor (a device that will encourage new entries of which it can capture the pictures of what I do and what I see in my daily life). Okay, that SOMEONE, do you hear me?? I’m shouting aloud here, please get me a C*****!
Okay, I think my message is clearly conveyed now, haha! Good night :)
1 comment:
Haiyo! Za dou lor! haha!
Kesian 'someone'... this is the tool you use to convey 'intentional' messages to him... haha!
Post a Comment