Thursday, April 16, 2009

Black. White. Grey

Are you the Grey zone believer?
Or holding strong to the principal of Black & White?

I've always been a supporter of "Balance".
Work-life balance.
Exercise-diet balance.
Money-happiness balance.

I don't like extremeness in life.
Skipping meals for slimmed body, but never exercise.
Working exhaustively for money, but neglecting health.
Spending all time for career, but never communicate with people.
No. Not my type.

However to my realization,
Over an interesting conversation with a friend,
Somehow am a black-white person when it comes to value.

"Can you accept your husband having mistress?"
Was told that it would be naive for not being able to accept the mistress concept.
It's the reality in the world that we ought to follow.
These husbands who keep mistress still love their wife and family.
They still play the role of a good husband and a good father.
It's just that, you know, mistress.

Despite being b.a.l.a.n.c.e follower,
I have a finite answer this time.

If he's a good husband and a good father
He should be matured enough to analyze all consequences
Will the children still be respectful of the father?
Will there still be strong faith within the family?
Will it impact the kids' value towards marriage & relationship in the future?

Well, I don't know.
I might be still young and naive for an answer.

Anyway,
To my future husband
If you can accept me having "misters" out there
Yes, you are granted green light to have "co-curriculum" too. Haha!

No comments: