Monday, April 13, 2009

Disappointment vs Pleasure

Am in a very pleasant mood with Final Fantasy's piano collection.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~
So nice~~~~ (indescribable by words la! haha)

So, I've decided to simplify the disappointments that I wanted to convey for the day. Hopefully by the time I finish this post, I will still be in la la la mood~ hehe

Yes.
Truly disappointed by him.
Didn't have much knowledge about him earlier.
Hence was being neutral to him in hoping that he would proof us something constructive.

Today, the children are being blamed for not being 'filial' to the family.
Step father claimed that children are always given 'sweets' during special occasions.
Step father feels like being fooled for not getting anything back in return.

Something given not out of sincerity and consistency.
The pre-occasion-sweets-giving action is definitely questionable.

I don't know if he could kindly recall
The children used to be such supportive of the family for years.
What leads to the change?
Shouldn't the family have some reality check?
Instead of creating issues and provoking further tension among siblings?

How disappointing.
Someone who talks before action.

Anyway, enough said for the day.

Shall get back to my source of happiness - music! :)
(Final Fantasy VI - Kids Run Through The City)

4 comments:

shongyong said...

What is this?

Boon Chin said...

Check out yesterday chinese paper's headline~ (Nanyang Online)and share with me your thought! haha

SherLin said...

Aiyo.. I also trying to figure out what you were talking about... then now u reveal it's from Nanyang, lagi la i no need to know.. in chinese rite the news?

Boon Chin said...

Haha, sorry Sherlin.
Here's some news in english, which I dont think u can find from mainstream media.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/index.php/malaysia/23152-kit-siang-shocked-by-dpms-ungrateful-chinese-comment

http://www.jeffooi.com/2009/04/from_ungrateful_chinese_to_unf.php